Our practice history began in 1956, when Dr. Donald F. Marshall started his dental practice in downtown Smyrna, GA. He was a graduate of the University of Maryland Dental School and moved to Smyrna with his wife Janice Marshall.
In 1967, Dr. Donald Marshall and Dr. Robert Mainor had the office at 2874 King Street built for their practices. After Dr. Mainor's retirement, in 1997 the office was renovated to expand the dental practice.
In 1987, son Scott Marshall D.M.D. followed in his father's footsteps becoming a dentist and joined his father in the practice. In the family tradtion, in 1993 daughter Barbara Marshall Williford also became a dentist and joined the practice. Dr. Donald Marshall retired from dentistry in the mid-1990's.
Dr. Barbara Williford and Dr. Scott Marshall continue to provide comprehensive dental care to their patients, and truly cherish the opportunity to maintain the dental health of the children and grandchildren of their father's patients.